Website Made Plus
Smart, High-Quality Footwear Collections- Made in the USA
– Partner closely with the Production Manager and CMO on a day-to-day basis to execute the production schedule ensuring to work through any challenges that may impact quality, fit or productivity.
– Experienced in the apparel, upholstery, and or footwear industry familiar with cementing and pressing components together on a Deep Well Press, Bladder Press, Application of Cements and Fitting of Components.
– Alter, mend, modify, and construct multiple pairs of shoes according to customers specifications and needs.
– Follow patterns and processes to manufacture shoes while ensuring quality and escalating concerns to leadership.
– Ensures proper fit and executes steps to resolve challenges.
– Ensure machinery such as the press machines, heating and cooling chambers are operating efficiently and are well maintained. Communicate to leadership when machinery is down in efforts to repair in a timely manner.
– Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
– Upholds and accounts for inventory levels daily to ensure future orders are accurate in relation to the needs of the business.
– Utilize strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills.
– A passion towards developing quality product and enjoy taking on new challenges as we launch new styles and designs.
– Experience with the following machines: No Sew Press, Deep Well Press, Cooling & Heating Chambers and Gauge Marking machines.
– The motivation to learn and expand your skillset in efforts to create quality products.
– Holds a strong attention to detail and has an eye for high quality work.
– Excellent communication skills.
– 1-2 years assembly experience
– Ability to learn and develop new skills
– High School Education or equivalent education preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com