28 Mar Made In Baltimore Summer Pop-Up 2019
Are you a Made In Baltimore Member, interested in vending at the next Made In Baltimore Pop-Up?
Our Spring/Summer Pop-Up Shop re-opens May 1 at 20 W North Ave, and applications are due April 10. There are loads of benefits to putting your products in the pop-up shop, and applying is easy. We require only that you are a Made In Baltimore member, making products in Baltimore City, and that you pay a small monthly vendor fee**
Not only does Made In Baltimore work as an exciting, all-local retail store, but it also acts as a showroom for inviting targeted groups of buyers and wholesalers in the region for procurement and networking events. We host creative workshops run by the artists selling in the store, offering a unique opportunity for you to get paid to teach what you love! We also work to feature all products in the store on our ever-growing social media channels, and curate from the store products for projects like our printed catalog campaigns.
New for spring/summer
- We’re getting a fridge! Bring on those food + beverage products.
- We’re gearing up for a summer full of events in the store, including a grand opening party, and happy hour plans in tandem with Maryland Film Festival, Baltimore Pride, Artscape, Flower Mart and more. Get involved!
Ready to join us?
- Make sure you are a Made In Baltimore Member (sign up now – free!)
- Fill out the 2019 Vendor Application by April 10
- Deliver your products between April 17 – 18, 3pm – 7pm
**Explanation of Fee Structure: