22 May Call for Entries: Baltimore’s First Ever Made in Baltimore Lookbook
Calling all Baltimore Makers!
Made In Baltimore is creating Baltimore’s first ever all-local product lookbook, and we want to feature your goods. This publication will be printed in the thousands and distributed to retailers and consumers throughout the Baltimore region. This is an opportunity to reach thousands of new customers (and be featured in a classy publication as well!).
But we’re not including everything! Space is limited and we want to feature the best of the best that Baltimore has to offer. So we’ve assembled a team of expert judges to review and select the products that make the cut. These judges are veterans of design and retail at the local, regional, and national levels; they know quality when they see it, and they know what consumers want. Only 50-60 products will be chosen, so show us the best you’ve got!
- Only Made In Baltimore certified businesses are eligible to apply.
- All products must be reproducible. No custom or one-of-a-kind products will be considered.
- Businesses may only submit up to 4 products.
- All submissions must include product descriptions, retail and wholesale prices, and 1 product image
- Selected products will be professionally photographed by Made In Baltimore. All selected businesses must drop off and pick up their products for photography at the designated date and time (Late June or early July. Exact dates and times TBD).
- There is no cost to apply or be included in the publication. You’re welcome.
How To Apply
Follow this link to our application form.
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 8 by 5pm.
Selected businesses will be notified by June 22.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 410-396-9508